东莞市彬森电子设备有限公司欢迎您!
X光安检机_安检门_安检设备厂家-东莞市彬森电子设备有限公司
客服热线13018609588
常用安检英语口语及词汇
联系我们   Contact

常用安检英语口语及词汇

更新时间:2019-07-02 10:55      作者:安检机厂家
常用安检英语口语及词汇
安检流程Security Procedures

一、验证
1.Good morning / afternoon / evening, Sir / Madam, show me your passport/ credentials.
早上好 / 下午好 / 晚上好,先生 / 女士,请出示您的护照/证件。
2.Please show me your ID card.请出示您的身份证。
3. Excuse me, your certificate level is not allowed here, that way please.
您好,你的证件等级不允许通过,请朝那边走。
4. Ok, please go in/ahead. 好了,请往里面走。
5. Sorry, your passport is a bit of problem. Please wait a moment.
不好意思,您的证件有点问题,请稍等一下。
6. Please wait behind the yellow line. 请在黄线外稍等。
7. Please be patient. 请耐心等候
8.Sorry, this is for staff only. 对不起,这是员工通道。
 
二、引导员岗位
1. Please pass through the detector one by one.
请一个一个通过探测门。
2. Please put your baggage on the conveyor belt.
您好,请把您的包放在传送带上。
3. Please put all your metallic objects such as coin, cellphone, chewing gum, cigarettes, and anything with Aluminum foil into the basket.
请把您随身携带的所有金属物品,如硬币、手机、口香糖、香烟、以及带锡纸的物品等放在篮子里。
4. Excuse me, sir/ madam, please take your computer out and put it in the basket.
对不起,先生/女士,请把您的电脑从包里取出放入筐里。
5. Take off your jacket, please. 请把您的外套脱下。
6.Anything else in your pocket? 口袋里还有其它物品吗?
7. I’m sorry to tell you that flammable items cannot be taken with you into the venue/hotel. 很遗憾的告诉您,易燃品不能随身带进场馆/酒店。
8. Excuse me, sir / madam, you forgot your watch/ passport/ phone /goods and so on.
先生/女士,您忘了您的手表/护照/手机/物品等。
9. Please put your belongings in the basket. 请把随身物品放在篮子里。
10. Could you hold the baby in your arms and let the pram be checked by the X-ray machine?
您可以抱起婴儿,将婴儿车通过X光机检查吗?
11.This way please.这边请。
12. Could you taste the liquid in the bottle? 您可以尝下瓶中的液体吗?
13. Attention please! Don’t take any forbidden things into the stadium.
请注意!禁止携带任何违禁物品进入场馆。
三、手检员岗位
1.Please come over for inspection.请过来接受检查。
2.Come in, please.请走进来。
3. Please stand up. 请站上来。
4. Please raise /stand your arms, bear with the security inspection .
请您抬起/张开双臂, 接受检查。
5.Please unbutton your coat.请把您的衣扣打开。
6. What's in your pocket ? 口袋里是什么东西?
7. I’m sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item. You can’t take it with you into the aircraft.很抱歉告诉您,这是违禁品,您不能把它带上飞机。
8. We have to detain these articles for the time being .我们得暂时扣留这些物品
9.Turn around please.请转身。
10.Checking is done, thank you for your cooperation.检查完毕,谢谢合作。
 
四、开包员岗位
1. These items are forbidden by law and will have to be confiscated. Here is your receipt.
这些东西是违禁品,我们必须没收。这是给您的没收单据。
2. You could have it deposited temporarily,please take it back with the receipt when you come out.
这件物品我们暂存,请出来时拿着单据拿您的物品。
3. This is the government’s rule. For your own safety and other passengers’, we need your understanding and cooperation.
这是政府法规规定,为了您和他人的安全,我们需要您的理解与合作。
4.Could you direct the lens toward the ground and take a picture?您可以把镜头对着地面拍张照片吗?
5. Please trigger the shutter of camera.请按一下照相机的快门。
6. Could you take **out of your bag inspection?
您可以将**取出让我们检查吗?
7. Could write on the paper with your pen, please? 您可以用笔在纸上写一下吗?
8. It is forbidden to take any tool into venue.禁止带任何工具进入场馆。
9. This is regular check, please comply. 这是安检工作程序,请您理解。
10.You can take your baggage now.请拿好您的行李。
11.Checking is done, thank you for your cooperation.检查完毕,谢谢合作。

五、车辆安检
1.Hello, sir,Please accept our secure check, open the engine hood , trunk  and extinguish the car, get off.
您好,先生!请接受安全检查,请打开发动机罩,后备箱,油箱盖,熄火,下车。
 
六、其他常用语句
1. Excuse me, what can I do for you? 不好意思,请问我有什么可以帮你的吗?
2. Pardon ? 请再说一遍。
3. Stand in a line here please. Don’t push. One at a time. Please be patient.
请在这儿排队,不要拥挤,一次一位,请耐心等候。
4. Excuse me, would you please not stay here? Please go that way first. Thank you.
对不起,请不要在此滞留。请走那边,谢谢。
5.Oh, but I’m waiting for my friends to come.哦,可是我在等我朋友一起走。
6. But I’m sorry you have to wait in the place over there.报歉,你只能到那边等候。
7. Sorry, I have to remind you that you missed the security check.
对不起,你需要接受安检。
8. Sorry, I am not clear about that, you may get the answer at the information counter.
对不起,我不太清楚,您可以咨询下服务台。

七、常用单词

security check 安全检查          
X-ray machine X光机
personal detector人身检查         
baggage search行李检查
metal detector/security gate安检门   
detain 扣留
explosive article易爆物品        
inflammable article易燃物品
forbidden article/contraband违禁物品
metal objects金属物品
dangerous article危险物品        
cigarette(cigar)香烟
identity card身份证             
mobile phone 手机
conveyor belt传送带            
lighter打火机
laptop/ Portable computer 便携式电脑   
dagger/knife 匕首/刀
gymnasium/venue场馆        
valuables随身物品

wallet钱包
pocket口袋                     
bag袋,包
chewing gum口香糖            
drink饮料
mineral water 矿泉水           
regulation规定
take off 脱下                  
give up放弃
detect探测                    
confiscate把…没收

contraband n.违禁品    
belongings n.所有物,财产
lost and found 失物招领处
security personnel 保安人员
souvenir纪念品                 
Keys/computer/ /phone/camera/watch/pen/coins/ hat/umbrella/things

八、情景对话
1.发现可疑物品Discovering suspicious objects
E: Could you open your bag for inspection? We detected something suspicious in your bag. 请您打开包接受检查,我们探测到您包中有可疑物品。
B: Yes, of course. Is there a problem? 当然,有什么问题吗?
E: What’s this? 这是什么?
B: It’s fruit knife.这是把水果刀。
E: I’m sorry to tell you that it is a prohibited item. You can’t take it with you into the venue.很报歉这属于违禁品,不能带入场馆。
B: Why? 为什么?
E: It is for everyone's safety and we have to confiscate it the time being. Please comply.这是为了大家的安全,我们必须暂时没收它,请您配合。
B: Oh. Sorry. I don’t know the regulations. What should I do?
不好意思。我不知道这个规定。我该怎么做?
E: We could keep it for you. But you must come back before5:00 pm.
我们可以帮你保管。但是,你必须下午五点前来取。
E:Or you can give it up.要不,你就放弃。
B: Keep it, please.保存。
E: Good. This is your receipt. Sign your name here,please.
好,这是你的收据。请在这签名。
B: Thank you.谢谢。
E: My pleasure.不客气。

2.情景对话-忘记物品 Leaving objects behind
E:Please don’t  leave your bag behind.请不要忘记带走您的包。
E:Please take your valuables with you.请您拿好随身物品。
E:Please wait a moment and receive the security check that way.
请稍等,您需要重新接受安检。
E: Excuse me, sir. You forgot your watch and phone.
不好意思,先生,您忘拿您的手表和手机了。
B: Oh, no. Thank you for telling me. 哦,谢谢您的提醒。
E: My pleasure. Have a good day. 不客气,祝您愉快。
B: Thank you so much. 非常感谢。
 
3.情景对话-卡口检查
E: Hello, sir. This road is closed to traffic. 您好,先生,这里禁止通行。
B: What is the matter? 怎么啦?
E: No vehicle is allowed in this area without a special pass.
进入这个区域必须有车辆通行证。
B: Ok,I see. 好的,我明白了。


说点什么吧
  • 全部评论(0
    还没有评论,快来抢沙发吧!

在线客服 :     服务热线:13018609588     座机:0769-88469281 88469286    电子邮箱: 1851970114@qq.com

公司地址:东莞市企石镇企桥路莞企轩电商产业园817-818

生产地址:东莞市东城区勿松路16号

东莞市彬森电子设备有限公司 是一家专业致力于公共安检设备的研发并提供一站式系统安全解决方案的高科技企业。 由我司自主研发的快递X光安检机、通道式X光机、金属探测器、危险液体检测仪、金属探测安检门、手持式金属探测仪智能通道闸机人脸识别方案,等系列产品,经过国内外广大用户使用检验,获得了客户和市场的高度肯

Copyright © 2011-2019 东莞市彬森电子设备有限公司 版权所有  备案号:粤ICP备14047101号-1